Sunday, February 18, 2007

Apparently, I Have A Nice Ass

Bright and early Sunday morning, I go over to the neighborhood CVS drugstore from the theater. I need to get my morning Coca-Cola.

As I enter the building, from behind me a man says in a perfectly normal sounding tone:

"Hey. You have a nice ass."

I figure it must be a) someone from the theater or b) someone stumbling home drunk at 10.30 in the morning after staying out all night drinking. Curious, I turned around. Perfectly normal looking fellow, nicely-dressed. Smiled and went on his way.

It sure ain't true, my ass being not unlike two scoops of cottage cheese in appearance, jiggling like Jell-o, but it sure is a nice start to the day.

2 comments:

Kitty Russell said...

Isn't it nice that Miss Helen Keller has been reincarnated into the body of a nicely-dressed normal-looking gay man... but how unfortunate she's still blind as a bat.

Chris said...

I stand by my comment!