Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Who Knew?

I've been looking for the Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers Collection Volume 2 set of DVDs, for Matthew.

Shopzilla.com suggests that if I'm interested in Astaire and Rogers I might also be interested in...

Let Me Die a Woman (DVD)

Uncut, Transgendered Edition
Description: This hilarious and horrifying documentary on transsexuals includes actual surgical footage of the operations and close-up looks at the results, inside and out. Not for the faint of heart.


1 comment:

Kitty Russell said...

I saw this movie before my sex change, and it... nevermind.

Actually, I have seen this movie. It was when I lived back east (in Connecticut) and I saw it with my mother, aunt, uncle and cousin at the East Hartford Drive-In in East Hartford, CT. I LOVED the East Hartford Drive-In! I was in my Senior year of high school in the back seat of my friend Matt's car and got in for free because they thought I was under 12 years of age! What memories!