Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Friendly Conversation

There I was, riding my bike east on Lawrence Avenue, in the bike lane, just like I'm supposed to do. And this car starts to drift into the bike lane.

The passenger side window was down, so I said "Hey." Didn't yell. Just wanted to make a noise to let the driver know someone was there.

The driver, well, he looks over at me. And he says: "Fuck you."

Okay, fine. I say to him: "Fuck you."

This bothers him. He says to me: "Don't you fucking swear at me!" Yeah. Swearing at me is the best way to convince me not to swear at you.

I say to him: "Fuck you, you fuck."

This bother him. He responds: "I told you not to fucking swear at me!"

So I say to him: "Fuck you, you fucking fuck."

Him: "Goddamit I told you not to swear at me!!"

Me: "Fuck you, you fucking fuckwad."

Well, by this point I was getting bored with the conversation, so I rode off. I wonder if he ever figured out why his polite request was so rudely ignored.






No comments: