Saturday, July 15, 2006

My First Week On The Job

I have completed my first week of working for Ticketmaster. I have learned many things.

I have learned how to reclass seats to conform venue capacity to a show's requested onsale.

I have learned that it's vital that one's listop and secpoc match.

I have learned to linka.

And I have learned that, as a Ticketmaster employee, I am not allowed to buy tickets from Ticketmaster*....


(*Sure, I can order tickets through the executive secretary, but that doesn't mean I'll get tickets. If I buy tickets online or by phone, well, it seems Ticketmaster runs all orders against their employee database. Matches get no tickets.)

5 comments:

Ryan Barrett said...

I guess this means that either Matthew or various strangers will have to buy tickets for you. Congrats on a new job that doesn't involve assholes at a printing store.

Anonymous said...

No tickets for you! That is actually an incredibly retarded policy. People who work for Starbucks can still buy coffee, right?

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»