Sunday, July 16, 2006

There Must Be An Easier Way To Say Excuse Me

A (very) north side bar, shortly after midnight. Waiting for the crowd to move a bit so that I could get through.

There's a tap on my right cheek. You know, down there. I ignore the tap.

Then there's another, and then one more. Partly to see who it is who's a-tapping on my ass, and partly to prevent them from doing it again, I turn around.

The fellow behind me very carefully, with two fingers of his right hand, touched his forehead. His abdomen. His left shoulder. And his right shoulder.

And then he nodded, and walked away and out of the bar.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe your butt needed a blessing.

Kitty Russell said...

Who's the saint of Hopeless Causes?

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»